Getting to the writing of a work, it is always important to know its scope. In this article we analyze the volume of sec. “Flight of fantasy” often lands hard requirements, but this is inevitable for scientific papers, where everything is subject to clarity and logic. It also happens differently when the “thought” does not reach the required volume. What to do in this case?
In order not to suck the text out of your finger, order a quality essay writing service from our experienced authors! They write texts on any topics with the right content and with the right number of pages – easily and quickly!
Creating an essay text is a lengthy process that requires fluency in scientific material and clear argumentation. In order for this work to have the appearance of a fully-fledged completed work, it is necessary that it contain a number of mandatory elements, in particular
• introduction (it is necessary to formulate the main thesis, briefly formulate the main provisions; it is also customary to give a brief and clear definition of concepts, which makes it possible to designate a scientific concept from the standpoint of which the author speaks) – 0.5-1 page;
• the main part and the main body of work: it includes arguments in defense of the stated main thesis. Arguments are important to clearly highlight. 2-3 arguments are needed to substantiate each thesis. It is desirable to hold the main idea of work through all the meaningful blocks. Arguments should include short, bright, practical examples, conclusions of the analysis of the information used – the volume of 3-5 pages;
• conclusions (they briefly list the theses of the semantic block, draw conclusions. The repetitions of the sentences used in the introduction are not desirable) – volume 0.5-1 page.
The total amount of work, taking into account all structural elements (including the title, plan, list of references) – 5-10 pages of printed text.
Volume of the essay: what factors can affect it?
The following factors can increase the standard number of work pages:
• the teacher’s requirement to fully disclose a particular topic, for example, on 15–20 pages of printed text;
• sometimes the topic itself requires an increase in the volume of work: the number of theses increases, and with them the number of arguments. Accordingly, the total amount of work also increases (in this case it is possible to “accelerate” up to a maximum of 15 pages);
• composition, and accordingly, the type of presentation may also affect the number of pages (for example, an essay description will take less pages than an essay-reflection);
• Specificity of the scientific discipline in any case affects the total amount of work: for example, a philosopher can open a topic on 3 pages, whereas mathematics will need more evidence for proof, and accordingly the number of pages of work will automatically increase.