Essay is a genre of artistic and journalistic, popular science literature. Characterized by a free, not necessarily exhaustive, but distinctly individualized interpretation of the topic.
Tips for writing an essay:
1. Understand the purpose of writing, which is that you must convince the reader who read this essay that you understand the subject of the essay.
2. Carefully read the subject of the essay, find the keywords, comprehend the problem.
3. On the draft write the thesis, it is better to point out some evidence that will help to reveal the theme of the work.
4. Briefly and accurately note the arguments and examples.
Tips for building an essay:
1. The essay is obliged to originate from the introduction, which is obliged to include a single aspect to the problem, the implementation must include the problematic exercise of the frustrating result in the problem. This thesis activity.
The thesis clearly sets the limits of the essay. The essay writer does not have the authority to characterize everything without exception, what is established for him, within the framework of this problem, and only in this case, what will become a creative solution to the problem established in the problem.
On the whole, the essay should highlight the relationship of the precedents shown with the thesis.
2. The main part of the essay is created in such a way as to assure the reader. for the purpose of this essay creator, it is necessary to apply significant arguments. In the 1st, you are obliged to point out the main thoughts of the frustrating data, which will justify the samples of these thoughts.
The volume of the essay is not obliged to be very huge (despite the fact that there are no exact restrictions on frustrating the limitations according to the size of the essay).
Use of language tools in essay:
1. An important role is played by comparison.
2. Much attention is paid to the internal content and the outer cover of the word. Playing with the word at the level of the original comprehension of the topic.
3. The author’s use of the capital letter, when there is a need to raise certain accents, and the lower case, when it is necessary, emphasize loss of grandeur or personal value.
4. Author’s use of punctuation marks, paragraphs.
5. Contextual use of the means of the figurative-expressive series. No need to be afraid of “a combination of an incoherent”; The unexpected may be just the most interesting in the context of reflection.